Course Duration: 2 Days. Course Fee: ₦65,000
Special Requirement: NONE
Laying the Foundation: Delegates for this programme include a broad spectrum of individuals from all walks of life who have never attended any formal training; those currently struggling with the fear of speaking to various audiences or persons whose speaking capacity is at best wishy-washy and in need of a basic system for organization and speaking confidence.
This entry-level into public speaking course will offer delegates who are regularly required to deliver speeches or make some form of public presentation at both personal and official levels the opportunity to practically hone the fundamental skills for effective and powerful public speaking. Both existing and aspiring speakers will find this programme invaluable.
By the end of the programme, Participants will be able to:
- Have a foundational understanding of public speaking subject matter thereby building their speaker confidence.
- Know how to effectively overcome speaking anxieties, manage stage fright and other speaking impediments.
- Basically structure their content for effective message conveyance and audience impact.
- Differentiate between eloquence and grandiloquence.
- Effectively utilize the various public speaking tools in any public speaking setting to their utmost effect.
- Imbibe the imperative of daily practice culture of public speaking skills towards the attainment of public speaking mastery.
- Introduction to Public Speaking – Defining it.
- The Purpose of Public Speaking – Understanding it
- The Myths of Public Speaking – Debunking them
- The Importance of Public Speaking – Highlighting them
- The Fears of Public Speaking – Overcoming them
- The Assurance of Public Speaking – Attaining it
- The Dividends of Public Speaking – Reaping them
- The Tools of Public Speaking – Utilizing them
- The Structure of Public Speaking – Maintaining it.
- The Practice of Public Speaking – Committing to it
- PRACTISE! PRACTISE!! PRACTISE!!!