Course Duration: 2 Days. Course Fee: ₦65,000
Building on the Foundation: Delegates for this programme are expected to have undergone the 2-Day Basic Speaking Masterclass (BSM) to establish the fundamentals of their public speaking skills as a pre-requisite.
As the name suggests, this course brings a more advanced dimension to the learning of public speaking in a bid to take the participant to the next level of oratory which brings about greater polish in delivery; a more masterful management of the various elements of speaking to achieve communication artistry. The programme deals with some of the finer, more delicate incorporations to message crafting and delivery.
By the end of the programme, Participants will be able to:
- Have a more comprehensive and in-depth appreciation of public speaking subject matter thereby building their speaker confidence.
- Muster the clout and command to engage any kind of audience (regardless of their demographic, class or stature) and deliver eloquently on the topic or theme they are called upon to speak about.
- Incorporate rhetorical devices such as passion, anaphora, logic, humour, and character into their delivery to achieve audience connection and persuasion.
- Effectively navigate a variety of public speaking and audience scenarios with versatility and proficiency.
- The Spirit of Public Speaking – Invoking it
- The Commands of Public Speaking – Mastering them
- The Pillars of Public Speaking – Upholding them
- The Gearing of Public Speaking – Engaging them
- The Settings of Public Speaking – Interpreting Them
- The Preparations for Public Speaking – Undergoing them
- The Seasonings of Public Speaking – Savouring them
- The Practice of Public Speaking – Committing to it
- The Examples of Public Speaking – Emulating them
- The Laws of Public Speaking – Obeying Them!
- The Sins of Public Speaking – Avoiding them
- PRACTISE! PRACTISE!! PRACTISE!!!